Well here we are, half way through February already, where is this year going? I have so many plans and time is running away!
January started nice and quietly after a very busy festive period in the Beads&Bedlam household. In the middle of the month I was requested to go to someone’s house to throw a ‘Bead Party’, we had lots of fun and laughter. If you would like a ‘Bead Party’ send me an email and if you are close enough for me to reach, we can talk some more about dates, times etc
February was supposed to start with a mini break for myself and Mr Beads&Bedlam to go to the North East to spend some time with his 2 children, but it ended up being an extended break due to a member of Hubby’s family losing the fight for life, so we went up early to attend the funeral. The rest of the break was relaxing, I took some of the newest delivery with me to get sorted and got loads of ear wires, beads, clasps bagged up ready for the website when I returned home.
New stock on the website so far:
- Gold Plated Ear Wires
- Silver Plated Heart Clasps
- Antique Silver Heart Connectors
- Antique Silver Named Hearts (Bride, Groom, Aunt, Daughter etc)
- Lots of different colour Nylon Cords
- New colours for the Glass Pearls
- Haemetite/Hematite Beads from size 4mm – 10mm
- New Ripple beads which are Acrylic instead of glass
- Lots of different size/colour Elastic
- New colours in Resin Shamballa Style Beads
- Clay & Grade A Rhinestone Shamballa Style Beads
- Porcelain Shamballa Style Beads
- More Crystal Rondelle Colours
- Quantity Discounts on some items, will eventually be on all items that can be bought singly but can’t get the hang of the variants on my current system, so once the Puppy Dog CMS is ready I will be moving over until then, there will be different listing for different Quantities.
Whats still to come:
- Silver and Gold Plated Jumprings in lots more sizes
- 4mm Glass Crackle Beads
- New colours for the Acrylic Happy Buddha’s
New Pannier Market starting in March hopefully in Liskeard, looking into having a permanent stall there, will keep you updated. Will be returning to East Taphouse Hall hopefully in March also, just waiting for confirmation on dates.
So, got a busy time still here at HQ, best way to have it really
Hope all the ladies had a lovely Valentines Day yesterday and their partners spoiled them, even if it was just a little bit.
Going to knuckle down and think of some idea’s to blog about. Perhaps some simple tutorials? If you have anything you’d like to hear about, feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care and keep creating x